Face & Body Waxing
We have highly experienced wax beauticians to give you a relaxing waxing experience in our comfortable salon environment. For a discreet and relaxing waxing experience, trust our experienced beauticians to make sure your wax is perfect for you. We offer everything from a quick underarm wax to a full leg or brazilian wax and the smaller facial waxing areas. Our experienced female therapists will make you feel comfortable and ensure you get the best results using only the best products.
Wax Price List
FACIAL WAXING We use Caronlab hot and strip waxes for exceptional results on delicate facial areas.
From the jaw bone onwards. Includes the brows, cheeks, upper lip, and sides.
Tidy and clean up of brows - this is not a brow shape service, rather to tidy the brows in-between services.
|Chin - beginning beneath the bottom lip, slightly below the jaw bone.||$10|
|Sides - from the sides of the face at the hairline, down to the jaw bone.||$15|
BODY WAXING We use a combination of Caronlab hot and strip waxes for professional waxing results on the entire body.
|Half Leg - Choose either lower leg (knees to toes, including the knees) or upper leg (thighs only, not including the knees).||$30|
|Half Arm - Choose either lower arm (elbow to fingertips) or upper arm (elbow to shoulder).||$20|
|Chest / Back||$40 / $35|
DELICATE WAXING We use Caronlab hot and strip waxes to provide a comfortable service on delicate and sensitive areas.
|Bikini Line - Neatened at the sides and on the top for a natural tidy up.||$30|
|G string - the sides and front are removed leaving a small V or landing strip.||$40|
|Braxilian XXX* - the top and sides of the bikini line are removed, as well as around the back and all the way under.||$50|
PRICE LIST DISCLAIMER & CONDITIONS
Note: Prices are suggested salon prices; every individual salon has the right to set custom prices at their own discretion. Please also note that not all services are available at every location. Please contact the salon direct if you have any questions or concerns or to check what promotions they are running.
Pre and Post Wax Information
- Shaving just prior to or in between your waxing appointments is not recommended
- Exfoliate prior to your appointment to help avoid ingrown hairs
- Avoid applying moisturiser before your appointment
- If you are getting facial waxing, please remove any makeup in the area
- If you get IPL or laser treatments, it is advisable to wait 2 weeks before waxing
- It is advisable not to get a wax if you have used Alpha Hydroxy Acids or Glycolic products in the past 48-72 hours, or if you are using RetinA, Renova or Accutane in the past 4 weeks, or are sunburnt.
- Redness is a very normal symptom after waxing because the skin needs time to settle (between 48-72hours approx). A soothing gel can be applied to help.
- Loose, cotton clothing will help you avoid irritation.
- Avaid chemicals to the waxed region until your skin has settled (including perfume, antiperspirants and chlorine)
- Avoid direct sunlight, hot water, saunas and vigorous exercise until your skin has settled.